This resource aims to give a introduction and overview of Malawi in 2021, the importance of responsible and reflexive global citizenship, and ways to get involved with Open Arms that are specifically designed to supplement school curriculums and help equip students with a lifelong passion for international development.
Our new education pack also offers information on fundraising in schools and at home (designed to be accessible for students, teachers and staff), and details regarding our Open Arms Youth Ambassador programme.
Inside this pack, you'll find:
- an overview of Malawi in 2021 to learn a bit more about the country and its people
- an overview of Open Arms, the teams, and the work we do
- an introduction to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG's) and how they we use them in our work at Open Arms
- the three main challenges facing Malawi today
- meet some of our children and hear their stories
- fundraising with Open Arms (at home and at school)
- printable fundraising sheets to display in your school or community to raise awareness
- details on how to work with us and get involved!
Download our pack for facts and figures about life in Malawi, principles of global citizenship, fundraising ideas and details about our Open Arms Youth Ambassador programme.Get your pack now!
Your donation will help children in Malawi grow up healthy with the love of a familyDonate