Our school fundraising pack is full of fun, creative ideas of how your school can raise money for Open Arms. It contains:
- A to Z of fundraising ideas for schools
- Fundraising target ideas
- Totaliser poster
- Fundraising action plan template
- Love, Nurture, Grow campaign
Click on the band below to download it.
We’re here to support you every step of the way with your fundraising. Our free Primary and Secondary school resources are there to support your pupils learning and understanding of Malawi and Open Arms.
Please get in contact for support, advice or to arrange a visit from one of our team. You can find out more about forming a long-term partnerships with one of our nursery schools or other projects in Malawi.
Get in contact today!
Love, Nurture Grow Campaign for Schools
Take on the challenge and raise money for Open Arms by creating beautiful origami lotus flowers, the national flower of Malawi.
How it works
- We’ll send you individual origami lotus flower packs, containing an easy to follow instruction card, paper, band and sticker
- Ask the children/parents/guardians to sponsor a flower by purchasing a pack. Suggested donation £3.
- Ask the children to make the flowers during lesson time as part of your work on Malawi, or at home.
- Display the origami lotus flowers on a display in your school. You can get really creative with this; perhaps you could create a giant lotus flower and display your Malawi work around it.
Register your interest in the campaign by clicking the button below and let us know how many lotus flower origami packs you would like.
Click here to contact us today
N.B We ask that you make a minimum fundraising commitment of £20 for 30 packs to cover the costs of producing the packs and delivery. More packs can be arranged, with an additional 50p per pack commitment.
Don't forget to send us some photos of your display. We'd love to celebrate them with you!!
To send us your fundraising from the LOVE, NURURE, GROW campaign please Click here. Don’t forget to mention your school and the campaign on the form, so we can send you a thank you and certificate.